Today I thought it’d be a nice idea to do something different and create a little round up of the beauty gurus I’ve been watching lately on YouTube. Over the past few weeks I’ve found myself getting less and less interested in YouTube – don’t get me wrong, I still love it and watch videos every single day, but my obsession has definitely died down since Christmas and Vlogmas ended. I thought it’d be interesting to share with you what YouTubers I actually do continue to still watch and love and who I think is standing out against the rest in my subscription box.
- Beauty and Fashion YouTuber from New Zealand.
- Uploads Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Has 2,289,911 subscribers.
- Also has a second channel ShaaanxoVlogs where she vlogs every single day.
Why I love her: Shannon is one of the most genuine, down to earth and hard working people I’ve ever watched on YouTube who is also so gorgeous and has the most amazing makeup skills. Seriously, every single makeup look you could think of looks amazing on her and she has an insane amount of videos dating back years now. I’ve learnt so much from her and think she gives really fantastic reviews and opinions on products, plus her accent is so nice to listen to as well. I highly recommend you check out her channel if you haven’t already!
- Hair and Makeup Artist with heaps of fabulous tutorial videos.
- Uploads every Wednesday and Sunday.
- Has 2,574,983 subscribers.
- Her most popular video is “The Power of MAKEUP!” which currently has more than 27 million views.
Why I love her: After hearing other beauty gurus gush over how amazing Nikkie and her videos are, I recently ventured over to her channel and haven’t looked back. Nikkie’s videos are so amazing to watch as she goes into so much depth about what she’s doing but also keeps it real and easy to follow. I haven’t watched as many of her videos as I would like, so I can definitely see myself binge watching them the next day off I get!
- English born fashion, beauty and lifestyle YouTuber living in Australia (which some people don’t know yet as she doesn’t have an English accent anymore).
- Uploads every Tuesday and Friday.
- Has 950,808 subscribers.
- Also runs a second vlogging channel called DanielleVlogs.
Why I love her: I’ve been watching Dani for ages so I find it really interesting and fun to see her grow from being a normal girl uploading videos to a full time YouTuber who goes overseas for exclusive beauty events! She’s insanely gorgeous with a lovely personality to match and I hope that I can one day create and rock a smokey eye and dark vampy lips as well as she can!
- American makeup artist who uploads tutorials, reviews, hauls, etc.
- Uploads every Tuesday and Friday.
- Has 112,732 subscribers.
Why I love her: Jkissa’s makeup tutorials are insanely gorgeous! One thing that I think makes her different is that she has freckles and instead of covering them she prefers to not wear foundation at all and let them shine through along side her dramatic eye makeup and bold brows. I only recently discovered her but think her videos are different and refreshing and I can’t wait to see what’s to come in the future.
So that’s who been keeping me interested in YouTube lately! I love all these girls so much and they inspire me all the time and I’m so proud of everything they are doing! Who’s your favourite beauty guru? Leave me a comment and we can chat below! I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did make sure it give it a “like”!
All the love and thank you for reading,